Information About Us
'Personal data' refers to any information about an individual that identifies that person. It does not refer to any data where the identity of the subject has been removed.
The personal data that we collect falls into the following categories:
- Identity Data: title, gender, first name, last name, date of birth.
- Contact Data: billing address, delivery address, email address.
- Financial Data: payment card and direct debit/bank account details.
- Transaction Data: details about payment exchanges for our products and services.
- Profile Data: your username and password, orders made by you, your preferences, and feedback.
- Technical Data: your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions.
- Usage Data: how you use our website, products and services and content you contribute to our forum.
- Tracking Dara: information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies.
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving direct marketing and communications from us.
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data. This data may come from your personal data but is not deemed as ‘personal’ data in law as it does not reveal your identity. An example of this would be analyzing any Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a certain Website feature to evaluate and
Please note, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain permissions, we may not be able to provide the products or services that you have asked for.
How We May Collect Your Data
Data may be gathered when you interact with us, automatically, or from third parties.
Your personal data may also be collected from the following sources:
- Through cookies or similar tracking technologies that we have set on our website; and/or
- When you provide us with personal information through our contact form.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website.
How Long We May Keep Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, and we will not keep your personal data any longer than we think is necessary. When deciding how long to keep your personal data, we consider factors such as:
- Our contractual rights and obligations in relation to the personal data involved.
- Legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time.
- Whether we relied on your consent to use the personal data, but you have since withdrawn your consent.
- Statute of limitation under applicable law(s);
- Our legitimate interests.
- Fraud and risk management.
- Potential disputes; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
A cookie is a small file of text that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
None of the Cookies we use are used to identify you as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies
- Functionality or preference Cookies
- Analytical/performance Cookies
We use this information to help improve our Site Tools and/or Services and your experience. For example, we can use these Cookies to understand what areas of our website are not being used by users and make improvements.
International Transfers Of Personal Data
- It is to a country that has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the ICO; or
- We have entered into a standard contractual clause approved by the ICO, which gives the personal data the same protection it has in the UK, with the recipient of the data.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may be required to share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If we reasonably consider that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation;
- We need to enforce or apply or terms and conditions and/or other agreements with you; and/or
Right Of Access
You have the right to ask us to provide any personal data we have collected about you.
Should you wish to do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a subject access request.
In certain circumstances, you have the following additional rights under UK data protection law:
- Request access to, deletion of or correction of your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- Restrict processing;
- To object to the processing of your personal data; and
- Complain to a supervisory authority.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.